“Wow! ”

Ranked #17 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Cary, North Carolina, United States
“Wow! ”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton for 3 weeks. It was my home away from home. Firstly I have to give props to the hotel staff. Very professional amd friendly. Each and every one of them greats you from the main desk to house keeping. Next they cooked breakfast and dinner. Dinner was Monday - Thursday. The food was pretty darn good. They also had beer and wine available. The gym was tiny, but nice. The room furniture was a little dated, but nice.

I only have one negative thing to say...my first night was rough. I was in a room right next to the exit door which had a lot of activity throughout the night. I spoke with the front desk and they scheduled me to be moved to another room. They asked that I bring my luggage and they would place it in my new room. I was pretty excited about that. After a long day's work I was looking forward to just obtaining my key and going to my room with my luggage already there. Unfortunately, when I came back, I had to move my luggage to my new room. Not a big deal, but if you tell me you're going to do something, then I expect it to be done....hence the 4 stars instead of 5.

Overall, I had an excellent stay. Love the Hilton brand.6

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
We are glad to know that you were able to feel at home at our property. Thank you for sharing your comments as we learn from every experience. We hope you choose to stay with us once again when traveling to El Paso.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great place to stay. Love the atmosphere and the people who talk to me. Pool was clean and great. Food was basically excellent. Housekeeping was sharp and responsive. Yes, stay here for sure. Can't post this until I have 200 characters so now I'm just wasting space so it can post.

1 Thank 955karenb
We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your next visit to our hotel!
Laredo, Texas, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2014

When traveling for work to El Paso, it is always helpful and convenient to find lodging in a hotel that is both close to the location where I'll be working and at the same time a nice and comfortable place to stay. Homewood Suites meets both requirements.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It is a pleasure to know that when traveling to our wonderful city, you have found just the right place. We are glad to know that we are able to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites!
Oro Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 23 July 2014

El Paso is the halfway point between me and my cousin and we've now found our El Paso home away from home! We have a dog and had no issues finding a nice place for her to relax and go potty. We are a small family and enjoy traveling, but finding a nice place that is pet friendly is difficult. I also love the ease of access where this hotel is located. A snap to get on the I-10. Breakfast was very good. Staff was helpful. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. What more do you need? We'll be back soon.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We are happy to know that we are able to provide you and your family with a home away from home during your travels to the Sun City. Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments and we will continue to work hard to ensure that every one of your stays is enjoyable.
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This may not be the newest Homewood suites, but its plenty nice. If you are one of those high maintenance people that is bothered by slight wear & things like lil snags in the carpet, then don't stay here. If you're normal, do. Every room has a little kitchen which I love. Breakfast is served daily (fruit, eggs, a protein, cereal, bagels, juice, etc). Surprisingly, dinner is too. I was traveling solo, but thought this would be a great money saving feature for a family as eating out adds up so quickly. If you are looking to go out, the hotel offers a shuttle. There's a Kona Grill a couple miles down the road as well as a handful of additional restaurants. Its right off the freeway & not far from the airport, so getting around & back out of town is easy too.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for such a great review. We are glad that you have taken to notice many of the amenities we have to offer. It is important that I inform you that we are due for renovation soon! Thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose our hotel during your next visit to El Paso.
Albuquerque, NM, United States
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was treated as if I were family. Everybody is so helpful and accomodating. Everybody went far and beyond to make my stay very pleasant. I definitely recommend this hotel to anybody who wants to be treated like family! Nothing but the best.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
We are extremely glad to hear that you felt so welcomed at our property during your recent stay. One of our main goals is to make all of our guests feel comfortable and safe when staying with us. We feel very proud to know that you felt like family as we want all of our guests to feel at home when staying with us. Thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to your next visit.
Portales, New Mexico
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hotel accommodated my early arrival and top floor request. Very clean hotel and very modern. Room was very clean and mattress in great shape, but I did find a few hairs on the mattress pad. I alerted the housekeeper down the hall and she and another lady brought all brand new linen, including a new mattress pad...service was outstanding.

My only down for this hotel, and I saw this same complaint in previous customers' reviews before I booked the hotel, is that the breakfast buffet is below average. If this Homewood Suites hotel is serious about making their breakfast setup better they should contact the Homewood Suites management at the Frisco, TX location. They are the best I've ever seen, with the cook making real eggs and sauteed mushrooms during breakfast time...this Homewood Suites just heats up frozen omelets, waffles and the like.
Overall, very good hotel...improve your breakfast and you'll be excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Your comments are greatly appreciated. I'm glad to know that our housekeeping staff provided you with great service. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness of this hotel. As far as the breakfast goes, we are working on revamping the service in order to ensure that all of our guests are greatly satisfied with this as we understand the importance of this ammenity. Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your comments. We look forward to your next visit!