“First visit El Paso”

Homewood Suites El Paso Airport
Ranked #16 of 83 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This hotel was very comfortable, nice, and clean. The room I stayed in had a very nice kitchenette with everything you need, large refrigerator. it was plenty of space even with a king size bed, but it also had a queen sofa bed. Close to the mall area and plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

We are glad that you got the opportunity to visit our wonderful city! We are even happier that you had a great experience at our hotel. We hope you choose to visit us again! Thank you for sharing your comments.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The hotel has a great staff. Everyone is friendly and kind. Mr. Enriquez is the shuttle driver and he made an early trip to the airport better. I experienced the same challenges with housekeeping as I always have. When you stay for more than 3 days your services start to drop off. I found myself calling and asking for fixes more after the first 3 days. The DINNER and breakfast that is included in your stay is awesome!! I could tell the theme of this hotel is home. They do a good job attempting to make you feel at hom.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind comments. Our goal is to make all of our guests feel at home no matter how long or short their stay with us is. Your housekeeping comments have been shared with our room attendants and we are working on the consistency of the cleaning of our rooms. Again, thank you and we hope you choose to stay with us during your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Good location to the two places I needed to visit. Clean and cool room. Friendly and helpful front desk staff and morning breakfast staff. Not a fan of the fake egg. Only disappointment at this hotel . I owls stay again but will check out other hotels in the area for a better breakfast option.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We have reviewed your comments and are working on revising our breakfast. We hope you choose to stay with us during your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stayed here on 4 different occasions (business in Jul and Sept 2013 and leisure in June 2014). Has been a great experience each time. Breakfast and the dinner are a nice feature. Would stay again if in El Paso.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

We are extremely grateful to know that when travelling to El Paso, you will choose to stay with us. Our mission is to make every guest feel at home during every visit. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This place is nice and clean. Suites are exactly what I expect from Hilton/Homewood. Quiet, accomodating staff, nice breakfast. Downside its in the middle of a hiway construction zone and you have to drive to go anywhere. Very convenient to the airport, around three miles away. Nice fitness center. I really like what Hilton properties are doing with the fitness centers and I stay at Hilton because of these nice upgrades.

Room Tip: Stay away from the hiway.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to know that you enjoy not only the amenities that Homewood has to offer, the our entire Hilton Brand Hotels. We will continue to improve our ameniteis to ensure that every stay at our hotel is enjoyable to you. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton for 3 weeks. It was my home away from home. Firstly I have to give props to the hotel staff. Very professional amd friendly. Each and every one of them greats you from the main desk to house keeping. Next they cooked breakfast and dinner. Dinner was Monday - Thursday. The food was pretty darn good. They also had beer and wine available. The gym was tiny, but nice. The room furniture was a little dated, but nice.

I only have one negative thing to say...my first night was rough. I was in a room right next to the exit door which had a lot of activity throughout the night. I spoke with the front desk and they scheduled me to be moved to another room. They asked that I bring my luggage and they would place it in my new room. I was pretty excited about that. After a long day's work I was looking forward to just obtaining my key and going to my room with my luggage already there. Unfortunately, when I came back, I had to move my luggage to my new room. Not a big deal, but if you tell me you're going to do something, then I expect it to be done....hence the 4 stars instead of 5.

Overall, I had an excellent stay. Love the Hilton brand.6

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

We are glad to know that you were able to feel at home at our property. Thank you for sharing your comments as we learn from every experience. We hope you choose to stay with us once again when traveling to El Paso.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great place to stay. Love the atmosphere and the people who talk to me. Pool was clean and great. Food was basically excellent. Housekeeping was sharp and responsive. Yes, stay here for sure. Can't post this until I have 200 characters so now I'm just wasting space so it can post.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank 955karenb

We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your next visit to our hotel!