Super 8 El paso Airport
US$98
US$82
US$84
Hotels.com
All reviewsvillage inntruck driverroom was cleanshuttle serviceel paso airportnice poolcontinental breakfastenjoyed my stayfront desk staffa great place to staygreat customer servicealexissuper8dealershipwalmartinterstatetexas
Reviewed 7 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8elpasoairport, Manager at Super 8 El paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I come to this hotel often for work. Every time I come, I am always remembered by the staff. They always provide me with fast friendly service, and the rooms are always clean and in working order. I also like the amenities in the rooms. The refrigerator and microwave is a particularly nice touch to make me feel at home. I really like the WIFI service as well. The location is great for me as well.

• Stayed: September 2013

This is great! Thank you for your review. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My boyfriend and I went to El Paso, TX to visit family. When we walked into the Super 8 --- We were greeted with great customer service from Arturo. He was so pleasent and had a welcoming smile on his face. He got us our room and gave us all the information needed, i.e. breakfast,wfi, and check out time. When getting to our room-- it was very clean and updated. We even had to stay an extra night, and when returning to the front desk Arturo was gradly to help me out. Over all experience was great, I will be staying here again when we return. Great job Arturo .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
super8elpasoairport, Manager at Super 8 El paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property!! We invite you to come stay with us again in the future!! Thank you for your wonderful review and see you soon!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I'd like to thank to the guys from the front desk, specially Mr. Rohit for all his kindness and hospitality!! Every time I arrive to El Paso Super 8 hotel, he makes me feel so welcome!!!
I highly recommend this great place! The travelers won't ever regret to check in at this great place, besides all this mentioned, the hotel is always clean and comfortable!!!

I love super 8 hotel!!!

Room Tip: If you come with your family, don't hesitate to ask the hotel manager to place you near by the swimming pool!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! We are happy to hear that you had a great time at our property!! We will see you soon!!!