“Tough to rate”

Super 8 El paso Airport
Ranked #52 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed 2 separate nights, 1 week apart. The first room had bugs scurrying across the bathroom floor when I turned on the light. The a/c knob was broken so couldn't adjust it. I slept on top of the bed in my clothes. The second room was way better. It was clean, had newer a/c unit that worked perfectly, there were no bugs trying to hide in obscure corners and I was perfectly comfortable. To rate room 1, poor. To rate room 2, very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8elpasoairport, Manager at Super 8 El paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for your review, we apologize for the very first room but we are glad that you gave us a second chance and found the other room accomodating. We hope to see you next time you're in El Paso!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I like it here the service is great and recommended for everyone who travels to El Paso.. The rooms are always clean they have beautiful beds ac always working..
100% recommend to everyone..
I love it here!!!!! Great place!!!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you!! I am happy to hear that you had a great stay at our property. See you next time!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The 1rst time I went to El Paso, Texas I stayed at a different hotel. The 2nd time I decided to stay at Super 8 El Paso Airport and let me tell you, I am so glad I did. The Staff was very friendly especially Arturo. He went out of his way to make sure all my needs were met. He even gave me ideas of what to do while in El Paso. I continue to travel to El Paso and I continue to stay at Super 8. Every time I go, the staff makes me feel at home. I highly recommend this Hotel, not only because of their price, but the rooms are nice/clean. The pool is nice. The view at night from the hotel is awesome, you can see Mexico lights!! The staff always friendly/helpful.
M T. California.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Maribel T

Thank you!! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and will continue to come to our property. We love to treat all of our guest as part of our family. Thank you for your review and see you next time!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I come to this hotel often for work. Every time I come, I am always remembered by the staff. They always provide me with fast friendly service, and the rooms are always clean and in working order. I also like the amenities in the rooms. The refrigerator and microwave is a particularly nice touch to make me feel at home. I really like the WIFI service as well. The location is great for me as well.

• Stayed: September 2013

This is great! Thank you for your review. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

My boyfriend and I went to El Paso, TX to visit family. When we walked into the Super 8 --- We were greeted with great customer service from Arturo. He was so pleasent and had a welcoming smile on his face. He got us our room and gave us all the information needed, i.e. breakfast,wfi, and check out time. When getting to our room-- it was very clean and updated. We even had to stay an extra night, and when returning to the front desk Arturo was gradly to help me out. Over all experience was great, I will be staying here again when we return. Great job Arturo .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
super8elpasoairport, Manager at Super 8 El paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property!! We invite you to come stay with us again in the future!! Thank you for your wonderful review and see you soon!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013