“Great bagels, bad espresso” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great bagels, bad espresso”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2009

I read about The Bagel Shop on a food forum, and decided to try it. It was busy on a Saturday morning, but service was prompt and friendly. My garlic bagel was delicious. The "veggie" cream cheese they gave me was cream cheese with a few sun-dried tomatoes mixed in. We tried some blueberry bagel bites, which were also very good. The menu listed drip coffee, as well as some cafe drinks. I ordered a double latte. I wouldn't recommend it, but since they are not known as a specialty coffee shop, I won't really hold it against them. They have a wide variety of bagels, and I intend to become a returning customer.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Marlena and her family have a great bagel shop, fresh baked, great assortment, friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2008