“They didn't understand English.”
Review of McDonald's

Ranked #408 of 1,629 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I ordered non fat latte. This was response " do you want sugar in your Carmel latte". I say no I want a non fat latte. ?que? I say non fat latte, " I get manager". He says do you want sugar in Carmel latte? No! I wondered if I was in a Faulty Towers episode.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Ate breakfast here 3 days in a row. Friendly service, senior discount, hot and fresh eash day. Easy walk from Marriott hotel where breakfast was $17.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Great place to wait for flight...right outside of airport with a gas station next door to fill up your rental car before leaving.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Drove over to pick up lunch had to wait a long time for food. All the staff disappeared for a while. I sat and waited at the drive up window, but no one was visible to serve me.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

This place has the usual menu, except the overhead menu board did not have the value items that we wanted, but we could still order them. We got two small cheeseburgers (value size), one dollar drink, and two apple pies. The total came to $4.00 plus tax ($4.33 total). It was a Sunday about 12:30 pm and not many people were there. As a result, the tables were clean. It is a little tricky turning into this place off of Airways Blvd., because it is not clear which is the driveway for it, but most of the businesses are connected. I believe there is a service station on the corner and the driveway for the McDonalds is just past the driveway for the service station.