“Clean and comfortable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #39 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
Chandler, Arizona
“Clean and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Right by the main gate to Ft. Bliss. Staff was excellent. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Reasonable rates included breakfast and a free shuttle within a three mile radius. I will stay there again when I return in the fall.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GHouseElPaso, General Manager at GuestHouse Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 25 January 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us and others who travel; your recent experience here at the GuestHouse. It is so rewarding to the staff and I to receive accolades from guests who enjoy the spacious rooms, value and service, we work so hard daily to provide. We certainly hope to see you again in the fall, as you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me directly any time I can be of service to you. Thank you again for choosing the GuestHouse Suites El Paso!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

Rooms were very clean and big. We had a dog and they were very accommodating. Staff was super nice and what a great breakfast in the morning. Even though close to airport, never heard the planes from our room.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GHouseElPaso, General Manager at GuestHouse Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2013
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback of our hotel! It is truly appreciated. I am very fortunate to have a staff that truly works hard every day to make sure that guests enjoy their accommodations and service. We certainly hope you will return soon to stay with us again, the next time travel brings you to El Paso.
Oxnard, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

Nice property with very spacious rooms. King beds, sofa bed and kitchen. Well maintained and very clean. Definitely a good value for the price which was very low. A bit of advice: the entrance is in a very awkward and unepected location at a traffic light about a block from the hotel on Airway. If you are arriving at night (like we were), the very small sign at ground level at the light is impossible to see. We drove back and forth several times looking before pulling over and calling the hotel for directions. To enter, you actually turn at Convair Road off of Airway.

Room Tip: Unfortunately if you are traveling with kids, they only offer rooms with 1 king bed and a double sof...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GHouseElPaso, General Manager at GuestHouse Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 7 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness, location and value of the hotel as well as the service from the staff. I do wish we had a larger sign at the street, but is not allowed per city
code. Hopefully the illuminated sign and outdoor lights by the property will help in that regard. We absolutely do have double bedded (queen) beds in the hotel, but may not have had that available while you were here. The next time travel brings you to El Paso, just let us know you need a double bedded room and we will do our best to get that blocked for you in advance. Thanks again for staying at the GuestHouse Suites. Please let me know personally any time I can be of service to you in the future.
dune acres indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2012

This hotel is new and modern. Its rooms are clean and nicely furnished with a sitting area and mini kitchen area. Large windows let in loads of light. BUT. The property faces a busy 4-lane road and right beyond that, an airport runway. Seeing that out our window, we asked to be moved to the back side of the building and were not affected by either the road or airport noise. I should add that air traffic subsided or even stopped altogether at night, but started early in the AM.
The breakfast was good, if unexciting. This is a very nice place to stay, if you have control over which room you are assigned. It's obviously well located for business flyers and an easy drive from I-10, which is how we arrived in El Paso and how we left.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

What a great surprise was to discover the GuestHouse International Suites in El Paso. This was my first business trip to El Paso and after much research I decided to stay at the GuestHouse. This hotel was much better than most hotels I've stayed at. The price was within my budget, the facilities were in top shape, and the staff was tremendously friendly and helpful. The cleanliness of the room was outstanding. For sure I'll stay again at the GuestHouse in my next trip to El Paso and I'll recommend it to my business colleagues friends.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Aurora, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

The king size bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious even with the couch, coffee table and mini kitchen. The complimentary breakfast was simple but adequate. The noise when we visited wasn't a problem (maybe they weren't full). The only noise issue was in the morning as the airport's operations were ramping up and take offs and landings were quite loud. I always try to run the fan while we sleep to mitigate loud noise which helped until about 7 a.m.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GHouseElPaso, General Manager at GuestHouse Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this review, 5 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us; especially addressing your comfort level. Our guests typically do enjoy our very spacious and clean rooms. Our employees are very motivated to assist our guests any way we can to make sure each and every stay is an enjoyable one. It is our honor to have so many repeat guests stay with us; many of which we call our friends. We certainly hope that you will become a loyal friend as well! Thank you again for staying with us. Hope to see you again soon.
Peralta, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

I wanted to write a positive review because there are so many good things to say. The building is almost new, it is very clean and well maintained, the staff is friendly and helpful, the bed and furniture was excellent. During the daytime it is a wonderful place to be. Unfortunately, I had hoped for peace & quiet to enjoy a good night's rest and that's when the problems started. I requested a room on the top floor on the south side away from the airport and noise from the nearby airport was not an issue. Someone's TV was playing and I could hear it clearly enough to know what show they were watching. Conversations in the hallway were loud enough to hear every word. Whenever a car drove by the back side of the motel it was like the window was open. The building is poorly designed with little concern for sound insulation and this cannot be fixed. If you live in an apartment complex and know a lot more about your neighbors than you want to, you will feel right at home staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Candy D
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of your stay with us. I was surprised, to be honest with you, that you had so many issues with noise. Yes, we do have some traffic noise on Airway, especially during the day; but the back street is not a general thoroughfare to many places and is a very quiet street. I did a review of our communication log and did not see any comments made to the front desk requesting that we speak with the guest next to you who seemed to be rude in having their television too loud. It is our custom when one guest is causing some discomfort to another to be involved and try to make sure everyone enjoys their stay. If anything was said, I apologize I did not locate the information in the communication. I also tried to find your name in our records and as listed, did not see it anywhere. Please feel free to contact me directly. It would be my pleasure to discuss your stay further so that we can make sure you enjoy your stays more in El Paso the next time. We certainly hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you. Our guests are usually very courteous of each other and are generally comprised of corporate travelers, soldiers and leisure guests. Thanks again.