“Great except for the bathroom”

La Quinta Inn El Paso Cielo Vista
Ranked #45 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
United States
“Great except for the bathroom”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great service. They just need to fix that tub that backs water and the running toilet. It is unsanitary. The service was great. Cleaning staff was friendly and accommodating. Everything is near by. Shopping, restaurants, grocery store are all walking distance.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am actually at the hotel at the moment and it's fairly nice. Not the ritz but not crappy either. Beds are comfortable and clean, has a fridge and microwave, pet friendly, my 1 year old is comfortable as well. Nice tv and excellent internet. Bathroom has plenty of hot water and the coffe maker works just fine. Pool is under construction. AiC works well. Would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2014

To sum it up, I forgot my Tupperware in the fridge, called, Roland assured me he would take care of the matter. Returned from my trip finding my Tupperware waiting for me on my door step cleaner than I've ever seen it! Roland went above and beyond customer service, in all my years I've never experienced an employee who actually cares about customer needs as Roland does. I highly recommend this La Quinta, and will always personally stay here when I make my way through El Paso. Arturo another hotel staff member catered my reservation exactly to my needs (bottom floor, close to the office). All in all this La Quinta has the best staff hands down!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Escondido, California
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The room was clean. That was the best part. The outside is dirty and nasty looking. After driving 9 hours, we got there and the desk clerk was away from the desk. We had to wait almost 20 minutes for her to get back. The pool was empty due to resurfacing. There is no elevator or carts so we had to drag our bags up the stairs. The entry doors are on the outside which makes this a motel, not a hotel. The best part is when we found out the building next door is a night club. Between the blasting music, fights and loud drunks; it was impossible to sleep. We skipped breakfast the next morning because the room smelled foul. Also, no microwave or refrigerator is in the rooms.

Room Tip: If you need to sleep, don't stay here.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jill R
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I love the location, staff and value here, but if you need the internet, then you might want to look someplace else. The internet was hit or miss here during my 4 days stay. That being said, the hotel did it's best to accommodate my needs and moved me to a room that had better internet, at least most of the time!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I just want to congratulate all the staff at the hotel, the hotel, the room, the staff at everywhere, so kind, it's like stay at my own home, the breakfast phenomenal, hope to return in my next vacations

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Rio Rancho
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Hotel room was just above average, but the room could have been more clean and the bathroom could have been maintained better. A little more attention to details in the room and bathroom would have raised my rating to at least "very good." Mattress was way to soft.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business