Holiday Inn El Paso West-Sunland Park
US$80
US$90
US$84
ExtendedStay
All reviewsapartment complextwo storydefinitely stay here againfitness centerlobby areabreakfast buffet isbeds were comfortablenice poolbusiness travelfront desk clerki highly recommend this hotelshuttle servicebusiness centerwafflespaulinecribunits
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Loved the holiday inn sunland park. The hotel is different than any I've ever stayed in. Multiple buildings where you can enter and exit directly outside and park right in front of your room. Hotel is in a very nice area, close to all the best restaurants, mall, and even the casino. Only negative is it's a bit of a walk to go get coffee in the lobby, and no free breakfast. I think it's also time for Holiday Inn to upgrade their beds, seems every HI that i visit doesn't have cushy beds anymore.

Room Tip: First floor is def. the best, and although it's near a major highway there wasn't any road noise in the room at all.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank nikkytexas
Robin P, General Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso West-Sunland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for your kind and honest review of our hotel - Holiday Inn El Paso Sunland Park. We are quite unique in design with our Villa style design and our guests appreciate the easy access to the guest rooms and surrounding shopping areas. With all of the choices out there, we are so glad you stayed with us and are looking forward to seeing you again very soon. I am always available if you should need any assistance with reservations or requests. Thank you again!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I had a great time at this Holiday Inn over the Labor Day Weekend! It was our first time to Texas and the shuttle service was beyond helpful. The staff was very kind and helpful and answered our plethora of questions about the surrounding area. We had breakfast at the restaurant and enjoyed the buffet. We also had room service one night which was equally delightful.

The room was nice. Good sized. Bathroom was a bit small, but everything was there that we needed; fridge, TV, iron and ironing board, etc.

We enjoyed spending time at the pool as well. Both the pool (heated) and jacuzzi were the perfect temperature.

There is a Vista market just down the street, so you can purchase inexpensive items to keep in the fridge in the room. Directly across the freeway is a mall and a wide variety of store/restaurants; Target, Best Buy, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc. We ate one night at the State Line BBQ restaurant that is just down the street and had our first taste of Texas BBQ there!

I would definitely recommend this hotel and I look forward to staying there again when we return to El Paso.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in one of the buildings closest to the pool!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony J
caguilera0819, General Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso West-Sunland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso!! Thank you for your kind and honest review of our hotel. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team. Please feel free to contact me personally in the future if you should need any assistance with reservations. Look forward to having you stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This little gem does not offer rooms with a view because of the way the property is situated. Nor do the windows open at all. Another thing I didn't care for was their steak dinner which I had ordered via room service... However, the things they do offer far outweigh these things I just mentioned.

The service is great! Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are comfortable. They are quiet and dark once lights are turned out for sleeping which I loved. Pillows, sheets, and towels were comfy and I liked the toiletries they offered. They offered mouthwash and a makeup removing towelette along with the standard shampoo, conditioner, and soap... very nice!

As for the hotel grounds and offerings, I was blown away! They have far more than what I would have expected by the outside appearances. There is a fitness center, a pool, a kids pool, and a jacuzzi, the have room service, a breakfast buffet, free parking, a bar, a restaurant that is open for breakfast and dinner, and they are located near fast food, a market, a mall, and a casino.

**Lastly, they have a complimentary shuttle service that will take you within a 7 mile radius of the hotel as well as to the airport. Not only that, they will drive you to your destination AND pick you up! All you have to do is call them. Did I mention this is free?!

because the rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator, we were able to enjoy eating out and having food in our room which we had purchased at the market nearby. I highly recommend this place. It was a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate your kind and honest review of our hotel - the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso, and also for choosing to stay with us. We are very fortunate to have a team here with longivity and also a heightened sense of guest service. They were be so pleased to hear your comments, and I thank you for taking the time to post your review. Please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance in the future - and please come back soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Monday 8-26-13 (three night stay)

Easy to find, nice location a little bit from downtown, which I found to be a good thing. In a nice area, which I guess is called Sunland Park. Check in was quick and the lobby was nicely set up, each clerk has their own little “kiosk” which I have not seen before. The restaurant and bar is connected to the lobby. I did not use the restaurant. The bar was nice, but overpriced for a weak drink and the bartender was none too friendly. However, I did need a corkscrew and a bottle opener once and the restaurant staff were helpful and pleasant.

Pool is a lot smaller then the pictures make it look like, but it was clean. The hot tub is connected and a nice size. Also, around the pool area they have a few tables and chairs and also a grill available to use. They do provide pool towels.

The sleeping room itself, was “interesting”. This is the type where each room has a separate entrance, not down the hallway, but from outside. They have 9 buildings, and I believe each has 3-4 floors. We were lucky to get on the ground level, which I would definitely recommend. The room was clean and nice bedding. Our room had a microwave and a refrigerator. The bathroom is extremely small, but it gets the job done. We had an issue with the t.v. but it was solved fairly quickly.

If ever in Texas again, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know about your past stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso. We appreciate any feedback and comments from our guests - it helps us know what we are doing right and what we may need to improve upon. I will be sharing your review with not only the department managers, but also our team. We are especially happy to hear that you will be visiting us again in the future, and please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. Thank you so much again!

Robin Pence-GM

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My son and I were going through El Paso on our way to his college in Arizona. Because the back of his truck was full of his belongings, our priority was to find a hotel where it would be safe overnight, and we did feel very safe here. This is a large hotel complex on the nicer side of El Paso, right across the highway from Sunland Park Mall and close to Mesa Street where there are a lot of good restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Fran W

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your kind and honest review of our hotel - the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso. We find that our easy access from I-10, along with our location and the businesses that surround us - travelers like yourself appreciate what we have to offer. I hope that when you travel back and forth from Arizona to visit your son in college, you will make sure to stop in and stay with us! Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance. Thank you again!