La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland
US$55
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$177
US$157
Doubletree.com
US$140
US$109
US$100
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
Red Roof
US$125
US$118
Travelocity
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$91
US$88
Groupon.com
US$78
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanovernight securityan older propertyparking lotroom keywaffleswould stay here againcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areaconvenient locationfront desk clerkgreat place to staybusiness tripdennysfreewaytxwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2014

My family and I stayed here while transfer from California to Florida with a dog. It was horrible!! I booked it online after reviewing the pictures and seeing an overall rating of 4. First it's in a shady area. I took the dog for a run in the evening and saw the crowd that "hung around" the hotel. People were outside drinking and smoking pot. After a long day traveling, I wanted my two kids to swim in the beautiful pool I saw in the pictures but all we saw was a stack of tables and chairs piled in the pool that had a jackhammer taken to it. For travelers please read the negative reviews...extremely accurate and not exaggerated! I normally don't write negative reviews (not worth the time since I'm not too hard to please) but this is nothing like you see in the pictures and not what you expect from a La Quinta but for $55 I guess it was too good to be true.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank JSnyder3062
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were on a road trip and just relied to get a reservation once we hit El Paso. It was a great choice. The price was right, the bed was comfy and we were close to all kinds of eateries and a WalMart. Good choice!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2014

quiet, clean, affordable, value hotel. Good location and quick access to the main highway. friendly front desk personel provided excellent service, food was ok, we got a room that was very clean, renewed, and an excellent wifi signal

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed here in 2010 and was very happy with my stay so I decided to try it again for my recent visit. One reason for choosing La Quinta is that they allow pets.

I made my reservation online one day before and requested a ground floor room. While enroute, I received a text message that my room was ready. We arrived at around 9pm and was greeted by a friendly front desk agent who completed my check-in very fast.

Overall the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The a/c while a little loud cooled the room just fine. The room had a new flat screen tv and the reception was great along with a good selection of channels.

Breakfast was good each morning and the staff seemed friendly enough. We really appreciated that this property has an overnight security guard. I saw him several times walking the property and that made us feel safe staying there.

Checkout was fast. The only issue we had was with the temperature of the water in our shower which we reported at check-out.

Overall I would recommend this hotel. No it is not new, but I think the room rates are reasonable and it is in a good location on the East side of El Paso. I will always stay here whenever I am in town.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room facing the coca cola bottling plant. NO view but it was quiet. Families might want to request rooms closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this motel. I choose La Quinta because they allow me to bring my pets. The room was very clean, the front desk was friendly and check-in and check-out were quick and easy. They have onsite security which made me feel secure staying there. The room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was okay. We did have an issue with the water temperature in the shower, which I waited to report until check-out time. Overall the price is good for this property and I will plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends