“La Quinta Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
Arizona, United States
“La Quinta Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Great check in and great room with a great value. Was please with the pet policy! Breakfast was good. Room was pleasant and all amenities were in working order. I have no complaints. It was quiet and the curtains blocked out all light. Denny's next door, shopping close and fueling stations across the road.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Elaine B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with our small dog and found the hotel quiet, comfortable, and well-located. Some reviewers have complained about the age of the hotel and noisy guests. These were not problems for us at all. It was clean and spacious as well as very quiet.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pam M
W. Jordan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have such a hard time to find accommodations that meet my special dietary needs and we have found that with the fridge and Microwave appliances and the food provided for the continental breakfast worked out very well, indeed!! The fresh fruit, boiled eggs, yogurt, and juices satisfied my gluten free dietary requirements and supplemented what I brought with me. Thanks!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Los Alamitos, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

My family and I stayed here while transfer from California to Florida with a dog. It was horrible!! I booked it online after reviewing the pictures and seeing an overall rating of 4. First it's in a shady area. I took the dog for a run in the evening and saw the crowd that "hung around" the hotel. People were outside drinking and smoking pot. After a long day traveling, I wanted my two kids to swim in the beautiful pool I saw in the pictures but all we saw was a stack of tables and chairs piled in the pool that had a jackhammer taken to it. For travelers please read the negative reviews...extremely accurate and not exaggerated! I normally don't write negative reviews (not worth the time since I'm not too hard to please) but this is nothing like you see in the pictures and not what you expect from a La Quinta but for $55 I guess it was too good to be true.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank JSnyder3062
Kaysville, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We were on a road trip and just relied to get a reservation once we hit El Paso. It was a great choice. The price was right, the bed was comfy and we were close to all kinds of eateries and a WalMart. Good choice!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
chihuahua, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

quiet, clean, affordable, value hotel. Good location and quick access to the main highway. friendly front desk personel provided excellent service, food was ok, we got a room that was very clean, renewed, and an excellent wifi signal

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed here in 2010 and was very happy with my stay so I decided to try it again for my recent visit. One reason for choosing La Quinta is that they allow pets.

I made my reservation online one day before and requested a ground floor room. While enroute, I received a text message that my room was ready. We arrived at around 9pm and was greeted by a friendly front desk agent who completed my check-in very fast.

Overall the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The a/c while a little loud cooled the room just fine. The room had a new flat screen tv and the reception was great along with a good selection of channels.

Breakfast was good each morning and the staff seemed friendly enough. We really appreciated that this property has an overnight security guard. I saw him several times walking the property and that made us feel safe staying there.

Checkout was fast. The only issue we had was with the temperature of the water in our shower which we reported at check-out.

Overall I would recommend this hotel. No it is not new, but I think the room rates are reasonable and it is in a good location on the East side of El Paso. I will always stay here whenever I am in town.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room facing the coca cola bottling plant. NO view but it was quiet. Families m...