“Surprise Clean Neat and Silent”

La Quinta Inn El Paso - Airport
Ranked #49 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I just spend the 5 night the for business and the most likeble about this hotel was it cleneaness, plus all ths noise is cut down by the window and walss design.
Adittional is the value a great low fare with free Internet and breakfast is the deal of Champions
La quinta earn on me a new frecuent customer.

Room Tip: Not heasite this sis a good chice on value and location
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 January 2013

I checked in and had a problem with the heater, so they were going to change me rooms. Upon inspecting the rooms for cleanliness I found blood and dirt in each room they tried to put me in! There was a massive amount of blood on the mattress and sheets. There was also a lot of mold, dirt and hair on the sheets and a few other substances. See the pictures below. I made them aware of this nasty situation that they had my son and I in and all they said to me was: we apologize and the next time you come here to stay we will give you a percentatge of your room. Are you kidding me????

Room Tip: Just dont stay here!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank j w
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

Overall our stay was nice. The room was clean and smelled clean. Bathrooms r a little small but very clean. Linens were laundered and there were enough towels. Was expecting a crib that I had requested but it ended up being a travel playpen! Its okay that works. Most places don't have that! Very little toiliettries for being a double bed room! Nice to have a microwave and mini fridge! Kinda sad to not get anything for being a rewards member. PS best western gives snacks and drinks when u check in if u r a rewards card holder! Just a hint LQ! But staff up front was helpful and nice! Awesome. So far

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was looking for a hotel that was close to the interstate - well found it. In fact the exit runs right in front of the building. Rooms facing I10 are very loud. I asked for a room facing away - but they only had 2nd floor. I was traveling solo with two older dogs - so opted for the 1st floor facing the road. Mistake. I should have just hauled everything up and down the stairs. Not a good night's sleep at all because of the constant loud road noise.

I thought when I looked at the hotel pictures the doors were inside hallways but they were outside doors. Traveling solo I prefer the inside hallways. Plus being so close to the road made me uncomfortable. So, had the chair and luggage propped against the door.

The positive - no charge for the two dogs. Many of the hotels in this price range charge $10-$20 per dog and some even tack on a $50 cleaning charge.

I was hoping to watch the news - but six channels were not working - and the national channels j(ABC, CBS, NBC) were three that were not working.

The room had a microwave and a small fridge (that was actually cold).

The bathroom was large with an extra large counter.

I had seen reviews and many people mentioned that it wasn't clean. My bathroom was clean - just needed some new grout and paint. However, the carpets had not been properly vacuumed after the last guest.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Firth
Reviewed 28 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Whoa, this property is in need of some TLC. Bathtub looked dirty, lots of dirt on wall behind bathroom door, hook missing, no faceplate on phone, ,you can hear every footfall from the second floor like it was in the same room. No refrigerator or microwave in room. The primary reason for concern was a huge gap at the bottom of the room door, large enough to slip my toes under. Ample space for critters or a snake to come in, or for someone to slip something under the door. Cold wind blew in until I stuffed a towel there. (Rm 145) Laundry room washer very off balance. I had to hold it down during the spin cycle!
In it's defense, it had great water pressure in the shower. Lots of hot water. Airport shuttle.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 24 October 2012

My stay here was better than expected.In town for a RUFF RYDER family reunion...1st time in ELPASO.... Room clean,nice size & fridge/microwave in room all for a very affordable rate. Restaurants & convenient stores within walkin distance. Beautiful view of the US mountains and MEXICO mountains. Hotel staff was friendly & professional. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends