Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
El Paso Marriott(El Paso)
  • Pool
Coral Motel(El Paso)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree breakfasthappy hourfort blisspool areathe shuttle drivernice hotelbusiness triprestaurant staffel paso airportrental carwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyrooms are spaciousparking lotfridge and microwavefirst floorking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Hotel in El Paso for 6 days in December. It was a great trip! The hotel staff was one of the nicest staffs you will find. The hotel has a restaurant, a pool, hot tub, indoor pool, fitness center, outdoor patio, and a nice lobby area. There is also a big commons area by the meeting/conference rooms.

The hotel's pool and outdoor amenities are nice! The pool was heated, but we did not get in there much (since it was December!) The outdoor patio area has a roof, fireplace, and TVs but it was unfortunately too cold at night to use them. The outdoor amenities were very nice.

The rooms were clean and very spacious. My room had 2 double beds and a couch as well. Everything about the room was clean, and the housekeepers did a great job cleaning the room every day. They did an incredible job, and took pride in what they did.

The hotel is extremely close to the airport, and not a far drive from movie theaters, shopping malls, or downtown El Paso. The hotel has a free shuttle to take guests anywhere within 3 miles. The drivers of the shuttles were incredibly nice and were very efficient and quick coming to pick us up when we needed a return ride back to the hotel.

Overall, this hotel was a great experience. It is a nice, small-scaled resort-like hotel. Very good stay. With the cleanliness, hotel shuttle, staff friendliness, and room quality, I would definitely stay here again if I were to return to El Paso.

If you have any additional questions about this hotel, feel free to email me at nolan5@vt.edu May God Bless Your Travels!!

-Nolan
nolan5@vt.edu
Philippians 3:8

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nolan N
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our amenities (Sorry it was too cold to use some of them), felt our staff was friendly and your room was clean. Our shuttle drivers and our housekeeping staff will be commended due to your kind words about their service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

We love this hotel. Great location, clean, quiet, terrific breakfasts, and the nicest staff you would ever want to meet. We visit family in El Paso at least once a year and always stay here. Never a disappointment!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank keil38

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our breakfast and our staff. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again this year when your travels bring you back to the Sun City!

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed in hotel while I was visiting family. The room was very comfortable and clean, hotel offers complementary happy hour, in addition it also offers breakfast starting at five in the morning.The hotels airport shuttle is available 24 hours a day, you just need to request it ahead of time.

Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you felt our property was comfortable and clean. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of my business trip. The rooms are very large and appealing. All usual amenities are provided and very clean. My room was on the second floor facing the pool below. The bed was extremely comfortable and plenty of pillows. The service was exceptional and very friendly. Free Wifi was provided and worked very well. My rate came with a free breakfast at their restaurant near the lobby. This place was very busy in the morning though with only two people providing service. Seemed a bit overwhelming for two people in my opinion. I enjoyed my stay an would return if visiting the El paso area again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pablo C

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you felt our beds and our staffs' service were exceptional. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Once again I am heading to El Paso on a business trip and of course I am going to stay at the Radisson Hotel next to the El Paso Airport. Would not think of staying anywhere else in El Paso. The most friendlist staff, especially Belinda and Mary, the best breakfast, and the most comfortable room. The breakfast is like going to IHOP but better. You order it, they cook it, the friendly staff serves it to you within 5 minutes and it is FREE!!! The omlete and french toast is outstanding. When I was staying there for several weeks I requested a gas grill because I rather BBQ than eat out and they provided me with one and even ask me where I would like them to put it. What more can you asked from a hotel. I plan to use it again the next time I am there. I would recommend to anybody that reads this to give the great hotel a try. You will never regret it.

Room Tip: If you are a club carlson member don't forget to ask for an upgrade. You will never regret it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

We are so honored to be called your home away from home! We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your interactions with our staff, loved our free breakfast and slept well in our beds! It is our pleasure to serve you and are so glad you can "get your grill on" while staying long periods with us. Thanks for sticking with us and we look forward to your next visit!