Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
Doubletree.com
US$140
US$109
US$100
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
Red Roof
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$84
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
US$91
US$88
Groupon.com
US$54
US$77
Priceline
All reviewsfree breakfasthappy hourfort blisspool areathe shuttle drivernice hotelbusiness triprestaurant staffel paso airportrental carwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlyrooms are spaciousparking lotfridge and microwavefirst floorking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a great location if you need a place to stay near the airport. My main intent was to stay at a hotel that had a restaurant & bar, and I was pleasantly surprised that the food was so good - especially their salmon dish. I grew up in New England and was hesitant to order the salmon, but I was convinced by 2 staff members that it was excellent. I am glad I listened to them!

I must say that every staff member I came across was exceptionally warm and accommodating. Coming from New England, their kindness meant the world to me!
For Radisson CEO's - the staff at this hotel is exceptional and I would not hesitate to stay at the Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport while visiting again next summer!

Room Tip: I would suggest getting a room away from the outdoor pool. I stayed for 3 nights and during the weekend, I woke up often to noisy people sitting near the pool at all hours. It sounded as though the hotel staff sent them on their way (ah, quiet), but soon after there was more noise. This can be difficult to deal with if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I loved the staff at this hotel. The free shuttle drive from the hotel and the shuttle driver were great! His positive attitude really impacted my stay in a positive manner. The food at the restaurant was also delicious! Try the chocolate cake- Yummy!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is very clean! I was traveling alone, but felt very safe in this hotel. The staff are very friendly, andwilling to help you. I was stressed out about getting to the airport. I had a very early flight, I was going to walk to the airport but I was told since it was still dark that it may not be safe. I decided to use the shuttle service which I was reluctant, however, the gentleman was waiting and ready to take me. It runs 24/7 and they are ready to take you!!! I will stay there again and I recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service provided by our staff. Getting a recommendation is our highest honor and we truly appreciate you letting others know about us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
Diane Del Real
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I frequently travel to New Mexico for work and fly in and out of the El Paso airport. After trying a number of hotels this became my go-to. The rooms are nice, and they have offer all guests two free drinks in the evening. They also have a complimentary breakfast which has a number of options to choose from and is served in the restaurant. However, the best part of the breakfast when traveling is that they have breakfast burritos ready a little before 5am which is quite convenient for grabbing before heading the 1/2 mile to the airport for a 6am flight.

Room Tip: Rooms on the airport side seem to be more recently renovated.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you have chosen our property as your "go-to," it is truly an honor. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
Diane Del Real
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The hotel had great food (but they ran out of fries), their friendly staff was a plus, the nice comfy rooms provided for a relaxing evening, and their location was very convienient for my business dealings. However, pool crowd loud and distracting and their lack of walk abouts in the evening had drunk young adults waking people up at 2 and 3 in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business