Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central
US$125
US$118
US$104
US$100
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$149
US$140
GardenInn.com
US$78
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
Red Roof
US$91
US$88
Groupon.com
All reviewsfront deskamtrak stationquieter roomcoffee machineheavy trafficfree shuttle servicefree breakfastwould stay here againlocation was perfectlight sleeperwithin walking distancegreat amenitieshot waternice poolroad tripinternetfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Wonderful location in El Paso! Very nice accommodating staff. However...very slow Internet connection...hotel is under minor renovations, so we attribute the slowness to the dust!.Would probably stay here again, if in the area again....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Maria H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay, we are very happy our staff was found accommodating, as they do work very hard to provide the best of service. We are in the process of finishing a complete renovation of our lobby and breakfast room and our guest feedback regarding the renovation has been very positive, we have check our internet connection to make sure all is working OK. Again, thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

So Holiday Inn Express is the most affordable/quality hotel in the downtwon area. Was just there for the night of a concert, it looks like they are doing some reservations and updating. The rooms were a little outdated, but clean and very comfortable beds. I think I was most impressed with the staff, the shuttle service was great. Was nice to be able to get on the shuttle to the venue. The only draw backs were the shower, real low flow. Also, had to try three ice machines on different floors before one work. Its a good place though, and if you are wanting to stay downtown under $100.00....was a good choice

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Maria H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2013

We are very happy and thankful for the great comments regarding our staff and shuttle service as our staff works very hard to provide the best of service.
We have checked all ice machines and happy to report they are all working OK, again, we are thankful for the guest feedback.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed here because it was close to the office I would be using while in El Paso. The razor-wire fence around the parking lot should have been my first clue. (Actually, the fact the the only outdoor picture of the hotel on their website were taken at night should have been my first clue, but I digress).

I checked in, went up to my room....and there were ladders and tools and dropcloths all over the place...huffed back down to the front desk with my luggage and requested a different room. Went back upstairs to the new room and....someone's luggage was in the closet. Glad they didn't hear me come in, since I heard the shower running. Back to the front desk, where I was greeted with an eye-roll. Got a 3rd room, which was actually vacant, but was still being cleaned. OK, no biggie, I can wait. It smelled musty and when the housekeeping staff was done 'cleaning', the room was still visibly dirty. I called the front desk and was told that the hotel was full and there was nothing they could do. It was hard to believe that the hotel was full because at 11:30 that night, the parking lot was mostly empty.

Fortunately, my company's travel agency was able to move me to a different hotel for the remainder of my stay. I would not stay at this HIE if it had the last room in El Paso (ok, maybe then, but the Super 8 and Motel 6 would have to be full before I'd even think about it).

Oh, and breakfast was nothing to write home about, either.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, try a different hotel. There's just not a good room to be had in this depressing hotel wannabe.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ChrisK6884

We are very sorry thi guest did not have a pleasant experience, guest feedback is very important to us and it is taken very seriosly. Our staff training is on going as our goal is to provide the best of service, guest comments are always used to improve our operation. Again we are very sorry this guest did not have a pleasant stay.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Yes, the hotel is an older building and is having some work done in the basement and the room decor is a little dated, but THE STAFF IS EXCELLENT. If asked, I swear they would bend over backwards for you.
When I first checked in, the room I was in didn't get a good internet connection. I told the front desk and they moved me to a room on a different floor. In that room I had a very strong connection. The last night I was there the hotel lost its internet. Even though it was not the fault of the hotel or its staff, if that hadn't happened, I'd give them 5 out of 5 stars.
They are in the downtown area and are just off Mesa and CLOSE to the freeway, its about a half block away. Just west of the hotel on Mesa there are to many restaurants to count.
I WILL be staying there again my next time in EL PASO!

Thank You to the staff - front desk, night shift, and breakfast. A job well done!

Room Tip: Routers are on the odd numbered floors
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Maria H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

Thank you so much for such great comments regarding our staff, they do work very hard to provide the best of service and our guest are their #1 priority. We have tested our internet access to make sure our guests have good connectivity.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Arrived to find the hotel doing some kind of refit! Checked out the next day and while still in the taxi I discovered my phone was not with me so my friend contacted the hotel as it was left in the room only to be told it wasn't ! No way.

Room Tip: Don't go near and if you do don't leave valuables in your room!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter M
Maria H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

We are very sorry this guest lost his cell phone, as soon as the call was received requesting for us to look for the phone we throughly search the room as it had not been cleaned by the Housekeeping staff unfortunately we were unable to find the phone.