“Best pizza in town”

Cappelletti's Trattoria and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 January 2014

It's too bad Cappelletti's is located in the rundown Pierpont area, because the chef merits a better venue. The atmosphere is bland, but the pizzas are the best in town if you like real thin-crust Italian fare. Get take-out service and enjoy the goodness at home!

Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Hot bread was served upon seating with Olive oil and balsamic. They served it mixed together on the plate which was bad as it had too much vinegar. I had the caprese panini which was what i expected - tasty. My husband had pasta with proscutto and a cream sauce. He said it was okay. It was fine for a quick spur of the moment stop.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

We went for lunch and surprisingly they were serving mexican food along the italian, so I chose between the mexican item and my wife between the italian menu.
I loved my quesadilla, but my wife didn't like her pasta.
We'll come back for more mexican food.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

Each Fall we visit Ventura and I look forward to dinner at Cappelletti's. We always had good meals and service. This time, only one of us was happy. My friends were served their appetizers, and I sat and waited for mine. We spoke up and found out the my appetizer (mussels) was fired up with the main courses. When the mussels came out, they were tasty, but very, very salty. I ordered bow tie pasta with salmon and peas. The peas were from a can- bummer! My friend ordered sausage with peppers & onions. He was not happy. The sausage was ground, it should have been in a link. We left very dissapointed and will not return.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

My family and I rented a beach house for a week and we ate here 6-7 times over the week. The pizza is terrific. The pasta dishes were enjoyed by everyone that tried them. I ate the calamari like 4 times and I have been craving it all week. The staff were extremely noice and friendly, it turned into our little hang out. The owner is the chef and takes pride in his food. He had differnt specials during the week and they were all great. This is a family type of atmosphere where everyone makes you feel at home. I will be back here as much as possible!