“Sweatshirt and flip flops...and excellent food”

Cappelletti's Trattoria and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Missoula, Montana, United States
“Sweatshirt and flip flops...and excellent food”
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

The most relaxed good food place in Ventura, but what else only steps from the beach! Lousy wine list, but who cares as I like teeth strainers with my pasta. Great prices, outstanding service. Good food. Facebook.com/ljmartinauthor

Visited January 2014

California
“Best pizza in town”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

It's too bad Cappelletti's is located in the rundown Pierpont area, because the chef merits a better venue. The atmosphere is bland, but the pizzas are the best in town if you like real thin-crust Italian fare. Get take-out service and enjoy the goodness at home!

• Visited November 2013
Belvidere, Illinois
“Quaint but not much for atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

Hot bread was served upon seating with Olive oil and balsamic. They served it mixed together on the plate which was bad as it had too much vinegar. I had the caprese panini which was what i expected - tasty. My husband had pasta with proscutto and a cream sauce. He said it was okay. It was fine for a quick spur of the moment stop.

• Visited May 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“mixed feelings”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We went for lunch and surprisingly they were serving mexican food along the italian, so I chose between the mexican item and my wife between the italian menu.
I loved my quesadilla, but my wife didn't like her pasta.
We'll come back for more mexican food.

• Visited May 2013
Las Vegas
“Not so good this time.”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Each Fall we visit Ventura and I look forward to dinner at Cappelletti's. We always had good meals and service. This time, only one of us was happy. My friends were served their appetizers, and I sat and waited for mine. We spoke up and found out the my appetizer (mussels) was fired up with the main courses. When the mussels came out, they were tasty, but very, very salty. I ordered bow tie pasta with salmon and peas. The peas were from a can- bummer! My friend ordered sausage with peppers & onions. He was not happy. The sausage was ground, it should have been in a link. We left very dissapointed and will not return.

Visited October 2012