“Nice place to eat”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Zephyr Ct.
Description: Spasso Cucina Italiana is a delightful Italian/Roman cuisine located just steps from the Pacific Ocean. A great setting and great cuisine makes this a must visit for all destination diners. A great menu offers several of your favorites as well as some of ours. Outdoor seating is available and we welcome you to join us for your next dining encounter.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Found this place close to our hotel after arriving in town late. It was a bit busy and the wait staff seemed a little frantic. We waited a little longer than usual for our food, but they did seem short staffed. The manager did come over and ask how everything was and apologized for the wait.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We found this on TripAdvisor based on proximity to our hotel, and I am so glad.

This is a wonderful little restaurant. We were seated a quiet table for 2 where we shared a bottle of excellent Chianti (they have decent wines at reasonable prices). We had dinner and then desserts.

I loved how fresh the food was. It had wonderful flavor. It was a large serving and much to my chagrin I ate it all. Then ordered dessert. I love that the pairings they offered with dessert and we both ordered the dessert with suggested pairing. I did the berries with limoncella, oh wow.

My husband and I so enjoyed dinner there, it was a great evening with excellent food.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Spasso's is where I go to get an authentic Italian experience. I've both travelled to Italy several times & used to work in the restaurant industry(in the U.S.). This place has the best of both worlds. From the first time I visited (9 months ago), Dayna & Francesco made me feel like family, which was nice being new to the area. The food was perfection & they stock all of my favorite Italian liqueurs. I go as often as possible & it is the place I take all of my out of town guests as well as EVERY new friend I make. They do have some gluten free options, including 3 gluten free desserts that are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! For a more intimate experience, sit on the restaurant side, for a more casual laid back experience, sit at the bar. I haven't sat on the patio, but it's lovely. LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I just had dinner at Spasso and what an amazing place. The service is amazing, the decor is beautiful and cozy, the food is down right delicious (authentic Italian, made me miss being in Italy). And to top it all off, the owner came and talked to us after dinner and he was so nice and sincere. What a fun place, I will def return. If I lived there, this would be a weekly spot.

1  Thank babygrll23
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had a great meal - lasagna, salads lots of home made warm bread and wine. Service was good, prices are on the high side but the meal was well prepared so no complaints.