This was the nicest AND the cheapest place we stayed on a 2 week road trip up the coast. Their service is excellent. Breakfast is great. It is easy walking distance to the beach (in fact we could even see it from our room). You also get complementary use of a local gym nearby, which is way better than a crummy hotel gym. Ventura is a cute little town and the hotel is only a few blocks away from the main street. Couldn't believe the place was such a bargain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, at the coast of Southern California! Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! Complimentary breakfast, WiFi access, evening Manager's Happy Hour and large guest rooms that are currently being completely renovated add value to hotel stays in Ventura County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn