This hotel has large, comfortable rooms. There was a small fridge and microwave in the 2 queen room we had. Some of the decor was a bit dated but everything was very clean. Breakfast had plenty of hot and cold offerings.There is a noisier freeway side, try to get the other side if you sleep lightly. The one complaint we, and many other guests, had during our stay was the internet service was down in the rooms and spotty in the lobby - when we stopped again 2 weeks later on our way home, nothing had changed.
We found the location very convenient to the beach, a 4 block easy walk for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, off the coast of Southern California. Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn