I think I was expecting too much by the Trip Advisor ratings. This is a two-and-a-half star hotel, and I think the Trip Advisor reviewers have taken that into account with their ratings and comments. It is worn, smells worn and is immediately next to the freeway and rail tracks. It is, however, close to the beach and I'm sure is great for a young family's vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanzi Hotel invites you to Ventura, off the coast of Southern California. Perfectly situated between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, be enticed by the allure of sunny skies, downtown tunes & ocean mystique of our quaint town. Allow yourself to rejuvenate at the only boutique hotel in Ventura. The Amanzi presents a contemporary ambiance with the warmth of hospitality. With carefully selected room amenities & guest services to enhance stays during business travel or leisure trips, our hotel (formerly Country Inn & Suites by Carlson) offers a re-imagined experience for you or your group! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Amanzi Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- Country Inn Ventura
- Ventura Country Inn