“Fantasitc Indian food and wonderful service”
Review of Bollywood - CLOSED

Bollywood
Cuisines: Indian
Los Angeles, California
“Fantasitc Indian food and wonderful service”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed everything we ordered, athough I can't spell the names of the dishes dishes! This is one of the best Indian restarants I've experienced!

• Visited January 2013

Austin, Texas
“Nice Atmosphere and Good Food”
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

We ordered take-out and my sister eats here a lot. The food is good but not great. We ordered a number of items and they all tasted good. The tiki masala was sweeter than I'm used too but still was very good. All the items we ordered I ate and liked. I'd go again for sure and would eat-in since the small dinning area has a great atmosphere.

Malibu, California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

This place is set in laid-back downtown Ventura...the perfect place to let your tastebuds dance with yumminess. The food is terrific. The waitstaff is friendly and engaging. It is a great stop after a day of exploring the beach, the mission, or the shops of Ventura.

• Visited July 2012
Paris, France
“Delicious”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Great Indian restaurant with huge portions and quality.
It changes from burgers...
Price 20$ per pers. (main dish+Rice+ Nan+Beer).

Visited November 2012
Ventura CA
“Lame Name Great Food!”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I live in Ventura and when this restaurant opened, I dismissed it because of the Bandwagon name.
Eventually though, my GF and I tried it...
Wow! Great food! We have probably eaten there 6 times now and have never had a bad meal. Everything we have tried is perfectly spiced, fresh and delicious. The beers are reasonably priced, as is the food, but the service is inconsistent - ranging from: "Dude, leave me alone" to "Where the heck are you?" Having typed that, I will say that the staff are all really friendly and try (almost too) hard. If you are downtown in Ventura you will enjoy Bollywood.
As an aside, I was inspired to write this review because I have just eaten at another Indian restaurant (outside CA) and was wishing it was as good as Bollywood.

• Visited June 2012