“Tremendous Portions”

Cuisines: Japanese
Ventura, California, USA
“Tremendous Portions”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This restaurant is just a few blocks from our house, so we decided to give it a try. The quality of the fish was good (not top, top grade, but certainly passable), but what stood out for me was that the portions were very generous for a sushi restaurant. I would recommend trying again. We had the sample/box dinners, but I would like to return and try some of the roles.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ted S

Ventura
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If only...”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have found the best sushi place in this county!!! If only I can have them cater my life long lunch and dinners. Truly blown away by the taste and service. Great Cuisine is always worth my time and review.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Emilia M
Fresno, California
“ok food”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

The food here is a hit or miss, the Avocado bombs were really a bomb, we loved it then we tried the Pierpont roll and it wasn't good, kind of gooey liquid on top actually. Service was slow.
We will return