“Worth the wait”

Oxnard, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I love it here.. They do take a long time to serve you. But it's so worth the wait... The avacado bombs are delicious... Their sushi is really good and fresh... But if you are very hungry, I would suggest probably not coming here as you do have to wait up to 45 minutes for your food... But they do let you know from the get go, how long the wait will be.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank xo_cyn

“Great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

I love coming here. The food is good, the portions are generous, and the prices are great. The "avocado bomb" is awesome. I always recommend it to first-timers. I haven't had anything here that I didn't like. They have great specials on Tuesdays. The wait staff is very friendly. The one drawback is that they are closed too much (don't open until 12 for lunch, close mid-day before dinner, close for unusual holidays: Halloween, New Year's Eve Day, New Year's Day). It gets frustrating trying to find the exact right time to eat here). Also, their website needs to be updated. It says they are closed on Tuesdays.

• Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Long waits, not good for new customers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately, I never tried the food because the 20 minute wait time was actually 50 minutes. Great for locals not good for new customers and/or hungry customers. Check out other sushi restaurants in the area who are happy to serve new customers.

Visited November 2013
Ventura, California, USA
“Tremendous Portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This restaurant is just a few blocks from our house, so we decided to give it a try. The quality of the fish was good (not top, top grade, but certainly passable), but what stood out for me was that the portions were very generous for a sushi restaurant. I would recommend trying again. We had the sample/box dinners, but I would like to return and try some of the roles.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ted S
Ventura
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If only...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

I have found the best sushi place in this county!!! If only I can have them cater my life long lunch and dinners. Truly blown away by the taste and service. Great Cuisine is always worth my time and review.

Visited April 2013