“THE BEST BREAKFAST IN VENTURA”
Review of Art's Corner Cafe

Art's Corner Cafe
Ranked #62 of 431 Restaurants in Ventura
Ventura, California
“THE BEST BREAKFAST IN VENTURA”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Okay this is the place that all the locals try to keep under their hats. The food is over the top good and the clientele is varied an interesting.Try to catch it mid week cause it is impossible on the weekends. Art is a great guy and his waitresses are efficient and kind. TRY THE CORNER CAKES!

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Nighttrain-az

Ventura CA
“Only Slightly Addictive.”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Art's restaurant is in a location that has been owned and (mostly) operated by the same family for decades. On any/every day of the week you can find Art or his (lovely) sister or his mom or his niece working in the restaurant. Yes Art takes this seriously. Food/Menu is straightforward fare and always fresh, quality ingredients that are well prepared - I have never even had a mediocre meal here. When my dad visits from the UK, his first request is Art's Corned Beef Hash (I admit I have never tried it).
The Kitchen staff have been working at Art's for years and are (justifiably) proud of their food. The servers are friendly (with a slight side of sass for the regulars) and usually efficient, but don't always expect your toast to be there at the same time as the rest of your breakfast.
I will say that I avoid the place on weekends, because it is so busy. The one time (recently) I did try breakfast on a Saturday, the server was a little overwhelmed and things seemed to take longer than I am used to. Food was still really good!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tiswos
Ventura, California
“Nice Buns!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Solid breakfast all day. If you like the bread as much as the meat on a burger, this is the place! If you want a triple burger go to In and Out.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank msw98488844
Palmdale, CA
“will be here anytime we're in the area”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Had breakfast on Saturday, which was so good, we had lunch there on Sunday. Best pancakes, burgers, fries that any of us had had in a long time. Will definitely be eating here again, any time we're in the area.

• Visited January 2012
Apple Valley, California
“Great food, Great service !!”
Reviewed 17 November 2011

First time visiting, and what a great visit. We stopped for breakfast and I had the blueberries pancake. Cooked to perfection, Full of hot suculent blueberries. thin and crispy on the edges!! Just the way I like them. My husband had eggs and the potatoes o"brian,bacon, everything was cooked well done and perfect for him. The food was service quickly and hot !!! Seldom do we get a good hot breakfast out. My cup of coffee was never cold or empy, all of the waitress were making sure of that. Very friendly service, like we had been going there forever. When traveling that is what we look for and very seldom find!!! Thank you everyone at Arts corner cafe.

• Visited November 2011