“Awesome Fish and Chips!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hook, Line and Sinker Seafood
Ranked #251 of 427 Restaurants in Ventura
Pismo Beach, California
“Awesome Fish and Chips!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

To be honest my wife and I are kind of fish n' chip snobs. We have great places at home (pismo beach) and we used to live in the bay area where there were some amazing ones as well (codmothers). This place is real casual and informal but HOLY CRAP is it good. I tried the local fish (rock cod or something) and was genuinely impressed. The batter had a nice crunch and flavor to it, without squirting you with oil at every bite. Fish was tender and tasty- not too fishy! They gave me some tartar sauce and had a bar with lemons and fixins. The fries were nothing to special but I was happy with the fish. I would return! Maybe to try some clam chowder next time.

Visited May 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Yum Yum Yum - soooo fresh!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The place is a dive, but the fish is sooo fresh. They have a very large menu and many varieties of fish cooked so many ways. The portions are very large, and the food id delicious. Can't wait to return!

• Visited October 2013
Thank LetsPack!

Been to Hook, Line and Sinker Seafood? Share your experiences!