We went for a drink last night and there is a musty smell very noticeable near the bar and front of the restaurant. The drinks and food were good but we left because the smell was very unpleasant. There are concrete floors in the restaurant that look like the sealer has worn off and they have become very dirty over time. Once the sealer is gone the floors absorb everything. To get rid of the odor mop it with soap and bleach in a two bucket system using a clean mop. Bucket 1 hot water, soap and bleach. Bucket 2 hot water and bleach.
Fiore has been struggling since the Lure opened up next door but is still a very nice place. They need to do a "deep cleaning" as the place is beginning to look a little tired. With the "hot" new neighbor next door they need to really work hard to keep themselves up.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.