Victorian Rose
Comfort Inn Ventura Beach(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$131
  • Pool
US$110
US$107
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$133
BestWestern.com
Ventura Beach Marriott(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$247
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$187
Travelocity
All reviewsold churchstained glassswedish pancakesother guestsprivate bathroombed breakfastrooms face the streetenjoy your staydeep cleaningdowntown venturabit wornsitting areaperfect locationfew blocksnonahostsfleur
Reviewed 9 November 2010

I found this place on line when I needed a place to stay for a training. What a diversion and great nights sleep. The B&B is BEAUTIFUL and clean. The owners are friendly and very helpful. My flight was delayed, I arrived very late and they were exceptionally accommodating. If you are looking for a unique place to stay, this is it. Look on line for photos.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2010

For a last minute Labor day weekend trip, we headed to Santa Barbara only to find no availability...headed south to Ventura and discovered this treasure ! Apparently the inn has been closed for a few years, but recently re-opened. Nona gave us $40 off the best room in the last inn since they had a late cancellation. The inn is gorgeous, beautifully decorated and quaint. The Empress room is spacious and unique--the stain glass windows look onto Main Street. The owners are hospitable and we were well fed with afternoon wine and cheese, and a hearty breakfast in the morning. Will definitely be back !

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2010

The Victorian Rose has reopened! Richard and Nona are amaZing! Their hospitality and graciousness are supreme! Food is wonderful and the place is like brand new. The best place to stay in Ventura!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I've been coming here for a long time with friends and family so I was VERY excited when I saw they just re-opened as a B&B! I stayed the night on 8-28-2010 with my sister and it was amazing! The people who run it, Nona and Richard, make these homemade cookies and cakes and they give you wine, cheese and crackers! I got hella saucy on the wine! Then in the morning we had blue berry pancakes pumpkin bread coffee and O.J. This place is perfect for couples as well as people like my sister and I who like to come for the food... and the ghosts. =)

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2008

What a mess. This was by far the most disappointing stay we have ever had at a B&B! This place is a mess,a cuttered mess! There is junk(collectibles?) everywhere. You litterly walk through a path provided to get from here to there. We found it to be just creepy. We must say, we still laugh about it now, but always check reveiws before booking anywhere again. On a happy note, the food was awesome!

• Stayed: November 2005, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank caroljoyj