My husband and I were going to be running the Mountain2Beach marathon/half marathon, and this was a less expensive option than staying in the host hotel. Our room was spacious and clean. Patty, the night clerk who checked us in, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area; she looked up some local info for my husband and left it at the desk for him in the morning. Free local paper and decent free breakfast with a large seating area on a Saturday (we didn't eat there on Sunday due to the race). Pancakes, sausage patties, omelets, a small variety of cereal options, banannas, and breakfast rolls were the main offerings--a step above the usual free continental breakfast. Only downsides: $10/night for parking and spotty wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura