“Great Irish Food”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Just happened by this Pub and we were happily surprised by how good the food was. They have all sorts of different beer and ale. Also, there own whiskey. The Irish stew was so good. It was great fun.

There are newer reviews for Dargans Irish Pub & Restaurant

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Great Irish pub food. Happy hour also gives you half price apps! Definitely great food and at a good value. And the location in the centre of the downtown area is perfect.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I think Dargan's is the best for top notch bar pub food. The clams are a favorite of mine. The Shepard's Pie is grubbelicous the pot pies, roast beef dinner, I ate the bangers and mash one time even though I don't like pig. My GF really likes the pear and brie salad. The Guiness is always poured correctly with some good head on top. The wait staff is friendly, food is brought out with adequate promptness etc. It usually has a good mix of music playing from Bob Marley, Sublime etc. There is a bar area and a dinning area. The bar area essentially has the high top tables and of course the bar in nice weather they have screened windows that can be opened. The dinning area has a fire place a nice touch and a view of Main st.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We decided to come to Dargans during the St. Patrick Day parade in Ventura. We put our name on the list about 10:30. They said it would be abut 2 hours. We had a large party. Exactly at 12:30 our table was ready. The food was good. We had the onion rings, buffalo chickent tenders (a must), and the pastrami sandwich. All was great. The kids hamburger was giant. The place was really busy and we never felt neglected. The waitress was always checking on us and getting refils for the kids. She even colored the kids 7-up green!
Great place to go.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My coworkers and I came here while were in town. The atmosphere and decor is pretty cool. We were seated quickly. The service was very good. The drinks were good and reasonably priced. The food was excellent. I had never had seafood pot pie before and it was great. Their chocolate brownie with coffee ice cream was excellent. We stayed after dinner for more drinks and we're treated very well. Next time I'm in Ventura I am returning.

1  Thank ourdogsarecrazy