“My favorite restaurant in Ventura”
Review of Aloha Steakhouse

Aloha Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Aloha Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 431 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Harbor Blvd.
Transit: Amtrak stop is at Fairgrounds, approximately 1/2 mi north of Aloha Steakhouse.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“My favorite restaurant in Ventura”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our family absolutely loved the food and service at Aloha. This was my favorite meal on our ten day vacation (we're talking 30 restaurant meals!)

My husband and son both ordered steaks and they raved about them. My daughter had salad and clam chowder, which she loved. I had the macadamia-crusted mahi mahi and it was phenomenal.

The waitstaff was really nice and very personable. Our waiter gave us some lovely sight-seeing recommendations and referred to our daughter as "Miss" and our son as "Sir," which they both really enjoyed. He really made the kids feel important and grown up which doesn't happen very often!

Loved the whole experience and would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tina A

“Fun and Surf”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

This wonderful restaurant is located right on the Ventura promenade with an incredible view of Surfers point. THe wait staff is great and the food and drink are fantastic. Be sure to request a table on the indoor patio and enjoy the view.

Visited May 2013
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Good but over crowded”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

decent meal but tables were too close to each other so as to gain maximum revenue and disregarding customer satisfaction

Visited May 2013
Ventura, California
“California Essence”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Call ahead to the Ventura location and reserve a patio table. The pier, Surfer's Point, sunsets to die for, all part of why we live in SoCal. Oh yeah and the food is really good. The staff have all been there a long time and know their products really well. Steaks are as good as they get (teriyaki baseball? Yummy). Crusted fish are the best around Ventura. And if you overindulge the hotel is steps away.

Visited April 2013
Ventura, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big Kahuna”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I have a week spot for this place. I love the prime rib. I was disappointed that they took the Big Kahuna cut off the menu.

Visited December 2012

Been to Aloha Steakhouse? Share your experiences!