I stayed here for one night before the points redemption jump to 7000. Nice location by the harbor and you can watch the sunset. We had an upgrade room which is a little bigger with the harbor view. Parking was $10 with in and out access. There was no microwave in the room but the lady in the restaurant was incredibly helpful. She prep the food and gave us a tray with utensils to carry to our room. The room was clean and there are plenty of pillows. Overall, we had a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points