I booked my room through Priceline and was looking forward to checking out this hotel. However, at check-in I was informed that they did not have any rooms and that I would be staying at the Holiday Inn Express next door. They assured me that it was "the same" and I could still use all of their amenities. There was another family checking in that had booked their room through Expedia and informed of the same situation. The folks at the Holiday Inn were friendly and indicated that this was a common situation: the Sheraton overbooks guests and sends them next door. Although the hotels are not owned by the same company, they have the same management. I don't care what anyone says, Sheraton is not the same as a Holiday Inn. Beware if you book through a third party! I even called to confirm my room and they never told me that I would be sleeping elsewhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only hotel on the Ventura Harbor, the Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor is nestled on 17 acres of prime coastal land along California's Gold Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor
- Four Points By Sheraton Ventura Harbor Hotel Ventura
- Four Points Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Four Points