We stayed here for 4 nights in July this year,it was our 3rd visit in 8 years,and was again an enjoyable experience,We had just completed Route 66 by car,so was important to have a few days in a great hotel to chill out a little.It has recently been redecorated and is clean and tidy throughout,checked in within minutes of asking and we're given a room on the 1st floor as requested.The pool is excellent and all other facilities were included in the room price,standard for Best Western and standard for the USA.Breakfast is also included and is buffet style,not a huge choice of foods but enough to start off your day. Ventura town is minutes away on foot,with bars and restaurants aplenty to choose from,also the beach and pier,both excellent are a 5 minute walk away,hard to beat the Best Western Ventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western