Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
Rodeway Inn(Ventura)
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernstrain tracksmain streetyogurtwalking distancethe breakfast areanice pooldefinitely stay here againconvenient locationbed was very comfortablerestaurants and shopstwo blockscontinental breakfastshort walk to the beachcoffee makersanta barbaraclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

When we stayed at the Best Western in Ventura, it was in the middle of a renovation. The room we stayed in had been redone very nicely. The location is very convenient and it was just a short walk to the pier, where we watched the sun set.

The train tracks run right behind the hotel and I was worried that the noise might wake us up, but we didn't hear it at all as long as the window was closed.

The price was great, too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Inn_of_Ventura, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Hello bmalloy,
Thank you for sharing your feedback about our recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed our location and found your newly renovated room to your liking! =) Its awesome you were able to enjoy the sunset. Most people do not hear the train but sometimes they do. It was here before us and we do our best to inform all our guests about it. We hope that next time you are in
Ventura you allow us to welcome you again!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

No hot water in the morning..NONE ,Phoned the front desk and they said we could walk across the parking lot and use a shower in another room "I don,t think so!!!!" Soap in coffee pot not rinsed out and we drank it and spit it out

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank Vic G

Vic G,
Due to our renovations, while they were finishing the plumbing aspect of it they did need to turn off the water for short intervals. Because of this the water took longer to circulate and become hot. I have spoke to the housekeeping staff regarding the coffee pot. We are truly sorry that you were less than satisfied with your stay, for I know how frustrating this must have been. If we can be of further assistance please give us a call directly to the hotel. Thank you

Reviewed 6 March 2014

To the moment we checked in, until we left everything went great! I was up with my 2 year old and husband visiting my two brothers in college. Room was nicely decorated and very quiet. Also went to the Santa Barbara zoo, only 30 minutes away! Great trip! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Inn_of_Ventura, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hi Katier1922-
We want to thank you for the awesome review. It really is a pleasure to hear you had a good stay. The Santa Barbara Zoo is really cool, and a so beautiful. I'm glad that you were able to go and enjoy it. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ventura! =)

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is a nice hotel, but the heater/air did not work in room 222. My husband ate at the buffet and the rolls were very stale, and the potatoes tasted old. A soda machine ate my money. The room was very nice however.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Inn_of_Ventura, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Why hello mernasweber!
I am truly regretful that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. We do have maintenance on duty during the day and our front desk agents are pretty knowledgeable as well! We love and appreciate all guest feedback and are open to suggestions. Like ideas and feedback about breakfast items. We do hope that next time you are in Ventura you might give us another chance to accommodate you!

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

After driving around in Downtown Ventura trying to find a hotel room with husband for a weekend birthday getaway we came across Best Western Inn. I'm so glad we stopped, we not only got the last room with a jacuzzi tub but we got great customer service from Cyndy. She was very helpful and even suggested a great place for dinner that was amazing. She even accommodated us with a late check out which was very helpful. Next time we head back to Ventura we'll make sure we stay here again. Thank You Cyndy for all your ur help! : )

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Inn_of_Ventura, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Angela S-
I am very thankful for your review and want to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a few lines. I do hope that your husband had wonderful birthday weekend you both enjoyed your time here in Ventura. We look forward to welcoming you again. I received your survey as well and I thank you for your feedback. =)