Originally I had 3 nights reserved when arriving I noticed the front half of the property was under construction with plastic on the windows and a number of work trucks covering the property. The property on the outside is average with no views from rooms at all just a front window to the parking lot - the room had been remodeled but could still smell cigarettes in the wood and room from before still was clean. We were called at 9:30 a.m. to be told that there was no water and when it would return they didn't know we were updated again around 11:00 saying that still no water maybe by 12. We choose to check out and were still charged 100% of the night we stayed even though we were unable to shower or use the toilet or wash our hands. If the construction is taking this long and is this much inconvenience owners need to decide to shut the property down and finish because it is unpleasant to say the least. The night and day desk people were very nice but it was left to the day person to have to deal with all of us disgruntled people and it was really stressful not only to us but to her. I would not recommend staying here ever until all the construction is done and even then this will not be more than a 2 star resort...ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western