We stayed for one night at The Best Western in Ventura. The lady on reception was very friendly and helpful explaining where the best restaurants were. When we arrived we heard the noise from the train which was very near to the hotel. I really thought that it would disturbed our nights sleep but we actually didn't hear it. There is a small pool which guests can use which was good although it was on the other side of the car park and you had to walk across it.
They are in the process of renovating some of the rooms which didn't affect us but it did look untidy. The breakfast was very good and lots to choose from. It set us up for the day as we were travelling to LA.I would recommend this hotel for people choosing one night as a base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western