We stayed at the BW in Ventura for one night. Be advised that this "inn" is a motel and not a hotel and if quiet is what you are looking for, keep looking. Between the nearby train, the noisy people talking, the car doors slamming, and the person filling an apparently large cooler from the ice machine outside our room at 6:30 on Sunday morning it was anything but quiet. It took us a while to check in as there was only one person on duty. He finished with the person in front of us in about ten minutes and then took a phone call which began with him explaining to the other person that he had moved someone from their room to the "king room" because the person said their room "was full of cockroaches and they couldn't stay there". Yikes! I probably would have moved on right then had our room not been prepaid. You can bet I opened our door carefully and flipped on the light watching for critters! However, I must report that the room was very nice, we saw no critters of any kind, and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was mediocre. This is an okay motel but overpriced in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western