Stayed here for the first days of the Ventura County Fair. Requested an upstairs room with view of beach, well aware of the proximity to the freeway and train tracks. We were very satisfied with our room, even though our "view of the beach" was through a small window next to the bathroom. We were apprehensive about the noise from the adjacent freeway and train tracks but were impressed with the soundproofing... we're very light sleepers, and we were not bothered at all by noise. YMMV, but if you leave the windows closed you probably will not be bothered.
Location of hotel is perfect, across the street from a park and next to a pathway to the beach, pier and fairgrounds. Five minutes to the quaint(and happening) downtown and a great option for a post-concert stay after a show at the Ventura theatre. Breakfast is very good also, adding to the value. Water pressure is poor, however.
For the price we found it hard to beat. We will be back as Ventura is a great quick beach getaway from LA and the Best Western Plus Ventura makes the trip very cost effective!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to pier and beaches. 100 % smoking-free. Heated pool, friendly staff, and deluxe continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Ventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Hotel Ventura
- Best Western Ventura
- Ventura Best Western