“Breakfast for big appetites!”

Pete's Breakfast House Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 436 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Our friend took us to Pete's because my husband said he really enjoys breakfast and wanted eggs along with other choices. He enjoyed, an omelet, fruit, toast, and coffee, of course. I am not a big breakfast eater, but I did enjoy my waffle & fruit and the coffee was delicious! Would definitely go back here, my next trip to Ventura!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Best breakfast place around! Must try the pancake roll. Saying it is amazing would be an understatement!!! Don't miss out on this fantastic place!

1  Thank Sportsmom8078
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Best breakfast I have ever had. I ordered the special, Waffle with fresh berries, homemade whipped cream and walnuts. It was amazing, Pete's is definitely Triple D worthy :-) They also brought a basket of toys for my son to play with. We got there early and got right in. When we walked out around 8:30 there was a waiting list and line outside. If I am ever in the area I will be back.

1  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Had the special for the day, waffle with fresh berries, nuts and whipped cream. Enjoyed every single morsel. My daughter said it is the best breakfast she has ever had! The coffee was good also.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Accidentally stumbled onto this place while looking for a place for breakfast. Walked in and felt at home. Very attentive staff. Busy little place. Nice menu. Food was tasty and hearty. I had the turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, potatoes and toast. Fast service. I will stop again when in town.