“Really good pizza”

Cuisines: American, Grill, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is my husband's favorite burger place in Ventura but I always had trouble finding something I liked until I tried the pizza. One of the best.

Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Dined here for my birthday with some close friends and was pleased with the overall experience. Brittni was our waitress and she was great. The beer was good, I recommend the Summerator if you like a strong beer. The atmosphere was great, lively with several TVs. The food was good but nothing special. The appetizer sampler was average at best. Pulled pork was tasty but didn't wow me.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've been going here for over a year and have never had a bad meal. Friendly staff, great food and for those who like microbrewed beer a great selection.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We chose this because it looked interesting. We were not disappointed. It was a Saturday night around 7.30 and we easily got a table - this made us think "had we made the right decision.". We had - within half an hour it was full and people were having to wait. Our server was excellent, just the right amount of attentiveness. The menu is vast so lots of lovely things to choose from. When the food arrived it was delicious. If you like different beers brewed locally this is also the place to come - my wife and 2 girls are not so don't let the fact it also had beers out you off as they loved it, there are plenty of other drinks with a good wine list.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Great place, very friendly and if you are into beer - then you wont be disappointed. Try their taster tray of beers... a fab array of colours and tastes. They also do very good food with an excellent choice for veggies/vegans. Their avocado wrap is superb - I'd really recommend that. Plus sweet potato fries and a tasty vegetable pizza. There are lots more choices too. Say hi to Dan the owner - very friendly and welcoming.