“Fantastic Italian Restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic, Kids, Child-friendly
Carlsbad, California
“Fantastic Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I loved that there was olive oil and vinegar at the table ready with excellent bread upon being seated. The food was rich and full of amazing flavor. I had the classic lasagna with a creamy tomato sauce. So good! The portion size was great too. Not to much and not to little. Our server was great as well.

Visited July 2014

Sebastopol, California
“What a surprise - a lucky find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

So we are driving around Main St Ventura, CA looking for a place to get dinner and stumbled by luck into Capriccio. We had spent the day in Ojai and we were headed back to LA. What a great find! Super food, enjoyable atmosphere and excellent service. We will definitely jump off the freeway on our way up or down the coast next time we are in the area and grab dinner here again. All around excellent dining experience that is not to miss.

• Visited June 2014
Ventura, California
“Always and ever consistant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I can always know what I'm going to get at this restaurant. The Caesar salad is crispy, the chiopino fantastic and the other food great. It gets so noisy after six that you cannot hear the person on the other side of the table. Look before you enter or have a wordless lunch or dinner.

Visited March 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Consistently the best in Ventura”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Restaurants in downtown Ventura come and go - pretty fast. But Capriccio's is here to stay! I dined there when it first opened (when I lived there) and I continue to make sure I dine there when I visit from out of state. I have family there that frequents this place a lot as well. The owner is great and treats her staff and customers well. The food is always good and it continues to be a good price as well. This place is always busy and stands the test of time - a hard thing to do in Ventura!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Arizona
“The BEST dining experience in Ventura!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Okay, I rarely ever go on about a restaurant. We stumbled upon this place by accident and so glad we did! The atmosphere is wonderful. The staff is always friendly and happy to see you. I have been to this restaurant several times now and each time is a little bit of heaven. Their Irwin salad is to die for people! Everything I have ordered has always been a wonderful. If your passing through or staying in Ventura, find this restaurant and eat there! You will not be sorry you did!

• Visited May 2014