“Ummm Buritos”

Ventura, California
“Ummm Buritos”
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Simple is best
GREAT carry out Mexican food From my office we make a Corrales run when we have to work through lunch, Chili Verde Chicken with Rice and Cheese, UUUummmmm!!!

Mammoth Lakes, California
“Awsome burritos!!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2010

I can't get enough of their burritos. Whenever I'm visiting Ventura, I will hit-up Corrales. I will often order extra food to take home and eat later. I grew up in Southern California, and have eaten at many different Mexican joints. Coralles is and always has been my favorite. Try the chile verde four-way (beans,rice,cheese and meat). Their breakfast burritos are also to die for. Homemade tortillas!! Their spicy house salsa is wonderful, and I always grab some extra. There are two locations (both on Thompson Blvd.). There is usually a line-up during lunchtime, the food takes a little while to be prepared, so you may have to wait ten minutes or so for your order.... but it's worth it!! Best thing to do is call your order in ahead of time. Keep in mind, they do not stay open very late at night.

2 Thank bigK6-5