“Food is always good, wait is too long”

Corrales Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 447 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Their burritos are consistently good, they should only become a little faster, the wait sometimes is way too long

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Still excellent as ever since my last review. There are two Corrales in town. They are owned and operated by the same family and both excellent. We usually good to the one nearer to Downtown because it is acoss the street from the Vagabond Motel where we stay. Our favorite is the 4-way Carne Asada burrito. They must weigh at least a pound each with tasty goodness. It is all take-out so take it back to your room or the beach. All their food is very good. We always eat here at least once when in Ventura.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

I just love their breakfast burritos, and their housemade salsa/hot sauce is freakin luscious—and spicy! Their other menu items may very well be excellent as reported, but I've never made it past the Egg, Bacon, Potato, Rice, Beans, Cheese with 2 hot sauce on the side order that I routinely place. Don't miss this if you're in Ventura!

1  Thank Todd-e-bones
Reviewed 11 October 2012

The burritos are wonderful! I can make two meals from one! I went with my friends once and now I keep going back!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Food ...not good, Service.... worse. Granted I was there on the 4th of July but bad planning on their part isn't my fault. Even the waitress complained. She stated the owners new it would be busy and they had the two worst cooks on. Waited an hour after we ordered for two terrible burgers. Asked for no tomatoes, screwed that up, and burnt to a crisp. Not a good experience on any level.