Vagabond Inn Ventura
Comfort Inn Ventura Beach(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$122
ComfortInn
US$151
  • Breakfast included
US$163
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Inn Of Ventura(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$133
Ventura Beach Marriott(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$214
  • Pool
US$88
US$110
US$165
Crystal Lodge Motel(Ventura)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
All reviewsbunk bedsroom was cleanpedestrian bridgequiet at nightpool and hot tubclose to downtownwithin walking distanceroad tripbeach accessmain streetpierdeborahpetlodgingmicrowavehousekeeperchannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was really impressed with Alexandria and Jenny at the front desk. Very helpful. Room was clean especially the bath. Restaurant on location. Least liked -- Slow wifi, noisy at night. My first time staying here though I've driven past it many times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
mventura, General Manager at Vagabond Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I will pass your comments on to Alexandria and Jenny. The staff really tries hard and it is great when they are recognized by name. We are upgrading our WiFi service to accommodate the high usage at night. We hope you stop by again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I checked in 6/20/2014 with my girlfriend on the way to an event. The front desk was very helpful and the restaurant connected to the hotel was great. The room was a decent size, clean, new flat screen tv, but since it's pet friendly it smelled a bit. Don't know if the person who stood before us had a pet but we aired it out for 5 minutes and the smell was gone. The doors need some work, you need to push really hard to close them. There was a group of people drinking in the room next to us around 1-2am and they kept going in and out of their room every 3 minutes or so for 2 hours and all you would hear is a very loud slam(the doors the need some fixing) and it would wake us up. Other than that my stay was pretty good. Family friendly with your occasional group of young hotel partiers. I wouldn't mind staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomCat123456789
mventura, General Manager at Vagabond Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you for giving us your thoughts about your stay with us. The information provided is very helpful to us to see where we need to focus our attention. Today, my attention will be on the doors. I'll have all of them checked and figure out a solution. Thanks again, and please come again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a good stopover for me when going to Solvang. They have good wifi, there is plenty of food nearby,clean,,breakfast, and near ocean.
The one thing I didn't like-they allow pets-and this dog kept barking when the owner was away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank pwalesky

Thanks for letting us know about the barking dog. We have a policy that the animals are not to be left unattended in the room. We take the cell numbers of a pet owners just in case there is a problem. I'll make sure to revisit these rules with the staff. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I stay at the Vagabond whenever I go to Ventura. We always get clean rooms and excellent service! It's across the street from the beach, and just two blocks from Main street! I Can't say enough about the great staff and management.

• Stayed: May 2014
mventura, General Manager at Vagabond Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It's always nice to hear that the staff was helpful and that the service was appreciated. We hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Dog-friendly, cheap yet clean, conveniently located, courteous staff. The trains seemed super loud when I was awake, yet I slept right through the night without hearing them. Footbridge to the pier was a highlight.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Carolanne B
mventura, General Manager at Vagabond Inn Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for the review. We hope you came back again soon.