“Hidden Jewel”

Ranked #53 of 441 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We create everything fresh at Meridians & we've got something for everyone: Hand-tossed Pizza, Super Subs, Sexy Salads & loads of made-to-order hot Pasta.
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had lunch here and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely like to come back sometime for dinner.

1  Thank Lcwboat

Reviewed 13 March 2014

The pizza, pastas and sandwiches are always delicious. They deliver and its a great place to visit with your neighbor who you always run into when ever you stop for a meal. Prices are very reasonable.

2  Thank Gail d
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I've been eating at Meridians since they opened. They have fantastic food. My favorite is a steak and avocado sandwich along with many others. The service is outstanding and I wish they would open more
restaurants.

1  Thank Steadfast1
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Hidden in the Von's Shopping center Harbor and Seaward, this gem has the BEST wild caught salmon on a bed of greens. I couldn't make up my mind between the Greek Salad or the Salmon and the Salmon got my vote. It was still moist, tasty and the light dressing didn't drown the greens. It was a lunch feast. From the looks of the other diners they were enjoying their pizzas.

1  Thank Marilyn M
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Very small place, the food is excellent, we've ordered pizza each time, a different flavor each time. The mediterrean pizza was absolutley delicious, you have to try it.

1  Thank Local805member