“Great food great service”
Review of Meridians Eatery

Meridians Eatery
Ranked #47 of 436 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We create everything fresh at Meridians & we've got something for everyone: Hand-tossed Pizza, Super Subs, Sexy Salads & loads of made-to-order hot Pasta.
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've been going here since it opened. I live in Westlake now and still make the drive for their food. The owner Greg is a local and is super cool...

1  Thank Mizzack

Reviewed 19 April 2014

My family, friends and I have been eating at Meridians since then opened which has easily been over ten years now. There has been many weeks where I ate Meridians everyday of the week, hence them "Keeping me alive for years" Haha!

The food is delicious and the kitchen is very consistent. From the salads to the Pizza, to the pasta, to their amazing sandwiches, the entire menu is awesome. There is not very many good little cafe's like this in Ventura and I only wish Meridians was closer to where I live now.

East-end location soon??? Say Victoria and Telephone :) Please!

1  Thank onlyhonest805
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Tucked away in a strip mall off Seaward lies a casual dine in/take out Italian/American eatery called Meridians. On your way to the beach, pick up any of their salads, pastas, or sandwiches and you'll be happy. Sometimes they deliver, so if you're feeling lazy, give them a call. Meridians has about 10 indoor tables if you don't feel like doing the dishes and a few "sidewalk" tables if you want to share your chicken and artichoke pasta with your puppy. It's a good reliable place. I recommend its food over any of the other stops on the South Seaward strip.

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Outstanding!! Great selection, super-nice people, & delicious!! No wonder it was busy! Definitely will return!! Pleasant lunch spot and all our food was great (pizza, salmon tacos, salad).

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had lunch here and it was delicious. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely like to come back sometime for dinner.

1  Thank Lcwboat