“Always excellent !”

Ranked #39 of 427 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We create everything fresh at Meridians & we've got something for everyone: Hand-tossed Pizza, Super Subs, Sexy Salads & loads of made-to-order hot Pasta.
Santa Monica, California
“Always excellent !”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Being a surfur I am always traveling up and down the coast. I love the fact That it is so accessible to my travels. Being that it is located right off the offramp to HWY 101 it is very easy to stop in for a bite when I am on the go. I have consistently been satisfied with every meal I have tried. The penne Perugia being my all time favorites!! A must try!! Plus the staff is always friendly and on top of their game. I am also a fan of their excellent beer selection. Meridians always keeps me coming back. Keep up the good work Meridians!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Greg G

Ojai, California
“Unexpectedly good food in a strip mall.”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am usually leery of eating in a restaurant in a strip mall. But our son said the food was good, and it was. The variety is quiet broad, and the quality was very good. You have the sense that the cooks and staff really care about what they serve, and that is always what makes the difference. We had two non-meat items and both were very good. Will made a point of going back again.

3 Thank Barry W
Burbank, California
“After 10 + years the food just keeps getting better and better!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We first stopped there after surfing when they first opened over 10 years ago, and now we go there every time we surf in the area or pass by to the Swap Meet. The service is always upbeat and friendly and the with wide range of fresh menu items there is always something for everyone we bring with us. Personally, I'm hooked on the Aloha Cowboy with Tuna Salad with Pineapples, BBQ sauce and Cheese. Mmmmm!!! Often we call from the beach to order pizza which they keep hot and ready for us for our drive home on the 101.

3 Thank Michael K
Gregory C, Owner at Meridians Eatery, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thanks for your review. We can't believe its been over 13 years! Aloha!
Squaw Valley
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, friendly service.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

The food was prepared fresh and tasted great. I liked that there is a wide range of food choices. The chef came out and asked how our food was. It was perfect. Thanks for a great meal at a reasonable price.

1 Thank Beniam67
Woodland Hills
“Truly a Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is hands down some of the best food I have eaten! No longer living in the area, but I am happy to make the trip from Woodland Hills for this delicious food and great service whenever I can. If you are in the area, be sure to pop in. You won't regret it!

2 Thank SammyJoBail