“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ventura, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2011

My boyfriend took me here for our anniversary. It has a very cozy, romantic atmosphere. The staff was very friendly. The food was amazing--every single bite. We had the shrimp scampi for an appetizer, wow, then we both decided on the chicken snitzel for dinner, which smelled fantastic and tasted even better. I have been craving this dish ever since. We had strawberry cheesecake for dessert and I am not exaggerating when I say this is the best cheesecake I have ever had. They also had a wonderful wine selection. This is a great place to go for a romantic evening or just to enjoy the chef's culinary artistry. Definitely GO!!!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Jenn4337

Simi Valley, California
“Food was great, Service was fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2011

Six of us had dinner ( 3 couples) on New Year's eve and we were not disappointed! Food was good but what really mad the night was the service Brandon provided. I would highly recommend this restaurant our wives were atill raving about it today!

Montreal, Quebec
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food. Friendly Staff. Best dining in Ventura”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2010

Everytime I dine at westside cellars, I am not disappointed. The food is top quality. The meals are consistently good, tastefully and elegantly prepared. Plus there is also a good wine list. The ambiance is cozy and romantic yet also good for group dinners. I have had romantic dinner dates and corporate functions - both very positive experiences. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is really my go to for any outing in Ventura. The best kept secret on the Main!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their cheese plate is wonderful. Perfect for a snack with a glass of wine.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2008

Their cheese plate is wonderful. Perfect for a snack with a glass of wine.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“THE BEST RESTAURANT IN VENTURA!!! The service is great, the food is AWESOME. The Wine Dinners are to die for. A MUST...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2008

THE BEST RESTAURANT IN VENTURA!!! The service is great, the food is AWESOME. The Wine Dinners are to die for. A MUST for anyone in Ventura

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook