“Delicious food and great location!”
Review of Westside Cellar Cafe & Lounge - CLOSED

Westside Cellar Cafe & Lounge
Reviewed 27 April 2011

I went to dinner with friend and absolutely fell in love. We got there at almost 9 and were seated right away without reservations on a Friday night. The atmosphere is perfect for a first date or an evening out, and the fireplace in the dining room adds to the environment. I had the crab cakes and the chicken schnitzel and I have been crazing both ever since. They have the best crab cakes I have ever tasted and my friend had lamb that looked delicious. The prices are a little steep (about $120 for our appetizers, entrees and dessert) but the quality of the food, atmosphere and location make it worthwhile.

1  Thank Smbdygr8

Reviewed 17 March 2011

My boyfriend took me here for our anniversary. It has a very cozy, romantic atmosphere. The staff was very friendly. The food was amazing--every single bite. We had the shrimp scampi for an appetizer, wow, then we both decided on the chicken snitzel for dinner, which smelled fantastic and tasted even better. I have been craving this dish ever since. We had strawberry cheesecake for dessert and I am not exaggerating when I say this is the best cheesecake I have ever had. They also had a wonderful wine selection. This is a great place to go for a romantic evening or just to enjoy the chef's culinary artistry. Definitely GO!!!

1  Thank Jenn4337
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Six of us had dinner ( 3 couples) on New Year's eve and we were not disappointed! Food was good but what really mad the night was the service Brandon provided. I would highly recommend this restaurant our wives were atill raving about it today!

Reviewed 12 April 2010

Everytime I dine at westside cellars, I am not disappointed. The food is top quality. The meals are consistently good, tastefully and elegantly prepared. Plus there is also a good wine list. The ambiance is cozy and romantic yet also good for group dinners. I have had romantic dinner dates and corporate functions - both very positive experiences. I highly recommend this restaurant. It is really my go to for any outing in Ventura. The best kept secret on the Main!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 June 2008

Their cheese plate is wonderful. Perfect for a snack with a glass of wine.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook